Seems like this blog post is weekly later. From September 20 until the 26 last year it had been National Singles day. When you look at the 1980s, the Buckeye Singles Council of Ohio started this observance which drops on the 3rd complete week of September. It actually was started to
… know many unmarried women looking for women Americans dont identify because of the word « single » since they are moms and dads, have associates or tend to be widowed.
Here are a few recent fascinating facts and stats on singles in the usa:
- these day there are 95.9 million unmarried people in the U.S. that are 18 years or earlier. This will make up 43 percent of all grownups. (from 2008)
- 53 percent of these singles are women
- 61 percent of these singles have never already been hitched before. 24 percent have now been separated and another 15 per cent happened to be widowed.
- Seniors (65+) take into account 15.8 million of person singles which 16 per cent having not ever been hitched.
- 11.6 million of xxx singles tend to be parents living with kids, 9.8 million tend to be females.
For the full reality sheet from the Unmarried and solitary Us citizens Week, visit the U.S. Census Bureau.